Skye Rainbow Account is a savings account for children. It has special features designed to benefit parents seeking to save for the education and other needs of their children. In addition, it seeks to inculcate a savings culture in young children & teenagers thus educating them on the importance of saving and investing for their future.
- Opening balance of D200
- Special interest rate of 1% above savings.
- Withdrawals allowed thrice a month
- Operational balance of D200
- The savings interest rate is attractive and competitive
- Enable parents instil the importance of a savings culture in their children
- Free gifts will be given during the product week.
- Child will be issued a Rainbow ATM card upon parent’s request.
- Accepts lodgement of cheque/dividend warrants in the child’s name without references
Account opening requirements
- Valid identification
- Parents: Drivers Licence/International Passport/National ID Card
- Skye Rainbow Account opening form
- Customer will fill a Skye Rainbow account-opening form. Either a parent on behalf of their child or older children by themselves. Detailing Personal Information, Name of Parent(s) and Child, Date of Birth of child, Home address, e-mail and Telephone No.