ATM and Credit Protection
When we issue cards at Skye Bank, we are careful to explain to our customers the various ways to protect their accounts from being targets of fraudsters. Find below some tips to keep in mind when handling your cards from Skye bank.
- Always keep your pin and card separate.
- Be sure that nobody is looking over your shoulder when you enter your PIN. Even if you aren't aware of anyone watching you, it is still a good idea to shield the keys of the ATM with your other hand when you enter your PIN
- Introducing Verified by Visa. This is an introduction in association with Visa international. This additional security detail protects your card against unauthorized use when shopping online. Once the Skye Visa card is activated, Verified by Visa protects the cardholder at every participating on-line store, while the issuing bank will verify the cardholder's password at the point of completing purchases, because the bank’s Visa cards have a personal identification number, no one else will be able to use it. All users would of course need to register their Visa cards for authenticity so that each time you make an on-line purchase at a participating merchant’s website, a Verified by Visa authentication page will appear to verify the identity of the cardholder against the details supplied at registration. Learn even more...
- If you suspect that your pin may have been compromised, change it using any one of our ATMs or contact your nearest branch
- Contact the E-business desk using any of the following contact center numbers: +220 441 4370 - 4, +220 659 8630. Lines are open 24 hours a day.